Friday, September 30, 2011

調子に乗れば

Finished watching Code Geass... I don't know why, but the fact that it's over hits me much harder than Nichijou, just a heavy, sinking feeling in my heart. I knew the ending (some jerk spoiled it for me), but still or maybe because of that I'm finding it hard to accept.
Supposedly there is a 3rd season, but, somehow that doesn't figure into things. It was wrapped up and left loose almost perfectly. How Suzaku escaped is still a mystery.

First Hakase, then C.C. and eventually even Karen; all changing the way I perceive and my idealization of women in the real world... is this これこそがジュンの言っていた2次元の知から?

And I still need to work on my Japanese.

これで、より効率的になれるのか? より真の友を作り出せるのか?

幸福のアスを向けるのか? るるーシュよ。ゼロよ。

我が騎士たる者、剣や盾なるものよ。

Yes, your Highness!

No comments:

Post a Comment