Sunday, May 15, 2011

Freetime...

Went to brunch with Ryan and Renault and Alex and Ian and Vera. Should've done that a long long time ago....

Came home and read a chapter of the Chinese 3 book, then remembered we're not going to be using it at Fudan and figured I should only moderately use it while training to improve my Japanese as well. Been sitting at my computer ever since hahaha.

------------------------
Found this video. It's sooooo gooooood!!!



Then found out it's a cover, so found a cover of the cover. Realized the song could be taken as a bit racist (made in the 70's), but is very cute in it's 描写 of 純愛, and captures the akward frankness of 2nd language 告白 perfectly :)



Then remembered the first song has some dialect in it and started looking up the different ones (the one the singer from Asian Kung Fu Generation has I've been thinking about for a while. Gotta train my ears to understand more pronounciations in more dialects!)



These are for later:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgn4IKecV1Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmFRMlP3BJ8


Also, a show called 日常 translated as "My Ordinary Life", I've just become ハマったed with... It's on Crunchyroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment