Wednesday, January 26, 2011

だからこそ、もっと熱くなれよ

My Japanese is starting to suck enough for me to notice it.

Today I said,
保つべきよ
instead of
取っておくべきよ
Orz...

And I totally blanked on how to say thanks for big favors...

I am remembering random things now. Maybe sleep is what helps.
もっと仲良くなりたいんだよ!

I am eating Pretz for the first time in a long time. They taste good, like I remember them (although less intense because of diet changes maybe?), but dunno how I feel. Maybe it was a bad idea to ask for them? Although I did go into Lee for the first time in a long time -- and I suddenly saw a ton of my explore kids. It was really interesting :)

Had a (sorta) long talk with Deon... that was kinda interesting.

「その内にね」 still kinda haunted by those words, although I'm definitely (or at least I have the impression that I am) romanticizing the situation in which those words arose...

No comments:

Post a Comment