Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homesick... Culture Shock

I'm really starting to enjoy cooking... the only problem is the kitchen only gets completely free after about 2 am, so I've been up til 3 or 4 am most of the week, getting less sleep than I do back at WU... and being all alone on the 5th floor, listening to music, gives me time to think I found out tonight, about everything... I wish I was back and think about all the mistakes I made before coming and all the oppurtunities/salvations/simple actions I let slip through my fingers over the past few years. But I realize this means I should buy a bike and get out of the dorm more, get more sleep and do my work, make some friends, learn some Japanese...

I think I just really hate having a roommate, even the idea of it now haha after hmm 2 bad years of them. But my current is pretty annoying... He likes to leave the giant window open to bugs... and when I came back to the room tonight it was 19 degrees C = 66 degrees wtf!! 80 F is my ideal room temperature, so I'm already compromising when it's 22... And also he pretended he didn't speak english when I first met him... that really pissed me off (rather than hey, let's speak Japanese together like I was planning on...) so I haven't talked to him since I found out really haha. But yeah. Next year, single please!

Gah need to wake up in 3.5 hours for health check, group presentation, bank account, join yoga, soran bushi (traditional japanese fisherman dance, look it up!), hanging out with friends (maybe...) homework homework homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment