Friday, December 31, 2010

Slept through another tornado

Almost New Year's. Doesn't feel any different.

Resolution toiuka focus for my immediate life:
Not to get a girlfriend, but to...
Graduate on time. Apply to everything and make preparations for what I have missed. Stop feeling bad that my phone never rings or gets messages and Stay connected with friends.

I don't think I ever wrote this;
One day Mon came up and asked me about Michelle. I was kind of amused that people (her or others) were still talking about that, but didn't bother asking how that matter got brought up.
It was only afterwards that I wondered, was that talking the source of other social ills?

Nat wrote being a philosphy major is lonely... what kind of unexpected 共感!!! Being the only Japanese major, especially with so few people even taking Japanese.... and not being able to study with anyone... If only I had brought this up earlier...

Lamenting that I never took graphic design, or really went to explore other majors. Graphic Design, Drawing, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science....

Considering getting a second bachelor's degree... but you have to fund those yourself, and apparently can't get loans from the government. I really feel like I wasted the opportunities given to me these past 3 1/2 years...

Going abroad (Japan, Taiwan, or South Korea) for education or pursuing a more advanced, related degree (Japanese -> Linguistics or Asian American Studies or International Relations) are options, but... I needed more direction earlier in life... and still need it now.

Direction.

Connect. Reflect. Direct. MAASU is still with me I guess haha.

Do something decent and worthwhile next semester, and take a picture so that I am not just looking back to better days. (buttersafe's get over it flashes through my mind, and the range of emotion that comic inspires in me is kind of aw(e)ful.)

Should download and relearn illustrator... start drawing again. Get a new talent...

No comments:

Post a Comment