Friday, December 24, 2010

White Christmas

Christmas Eve. Doesn't feel like it somehow.

Figured out my weakness. Lazy and too content.
Leaving soon, so tempted to wage war but also tempted to not do anything because of it.

Jumping ladders (the friendship kind)! Is it hard only because I've never done it?

I find it hard to believe that myself, let alone the fat or the poor, are living on a 2000 calorie diet. Seems like only the rich can afford to purposefully eat that little (or in some cases, that high quality)...

夢の浮橋. I'm wondering how much of the dreaminess is lost vs just how good the translation is, or if that feeling kicked in only once I got further in the novel... Reading the 関西弁 (at least, I think it's 関西弁)I know I can't understand it and realize just how fake/toned down the 関西弁 in Gin from Bleach and even in お笑い is...

Finishing the last hour of Air Doll now. Wonder how crowded the Chinese restaurants will be tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment