Friday, November 13, 2009

Dokkoi Dokkoi! First Kabuki Experience tommorow!

Tonight was the Soran Bushi Ushiage, the last official gathering of everyone as a group. We went to お好み焼き食べ放題 and 飲み放題 (same one as before), only this time the number of people was smaller so it was sort of more intimate, but really hmmm sad just because it was the end of our Soran... I wish we had practiced more together, and hung out more together as well during the past month and really 仲良くなったed but this will be the base for some really good relationships from now on.
After dinner we went to karaoke for maybe 3 hours which was fun but my voice was gone (again, maybe I'm just not cut out for singing?).
Today it rained from the time we met until now, sort of playing on the bitterness of saying bye and see you later and let's meet up at school, but I know it's up to me to not make those words empty.

I also interviewed two friends (who happen to be sisters!) for 口頭表現 and while I definitely should have prepared more specific questions for them, talking for the most part freely was really nice, and I lost track of time (although some people would say that's easy for me hahaha).

Although, I get the feeling that it's sort of like what someone (I forgot who it was...) told me a while ago -- even though we knew each other for a year or so, and she felt like I knew her well, it was hard to get to know me, or she felt she didn't know me that well. That's something I still haven't figured out too well.

1 comment:

  1. about that last part, i feel you man. last friday someone told me the exact same thing, that she knew me for a year, but she never really got to know me. nevertheless, after that we had a good conversation. hopefully now she knows a little bit about me.

    ReplyDelete