Monday, November 9, 2009

So I'm doing pretty well on my posting continuously (no real content today, sorry!), but I'm endeavoring to go to bed by 1 and then eventually 12 consistently. Then I'll be on to variety and cheapness in my food (I bought SO MUCH PORK really cheap but it was TOO MUCH D: I've been eating it since I went to the not-so-filling suprisingly lacking in variety shabu-shabu/sukiyaki tabehoudai which was like 4 days or so ago D:

I also made myself a list of people I need to respond to just on facebook, and was surprised I had missed a ton of people; I really need something much better than a planner that I don't write in and a phone I never hear ring to remind me of all the things I need to do easily... Have to give a recital (huh?) for class tommorow, a few paragraphs of stuff we are supposed to memorize, and just thinking about my memory I'm cringing at what will come tommorow. But it's a start for me, OMG I JUST FORGOT WHAT I WAS GONNA WRITE THERE WTF

The thought that interrupted was something about going to the library today and checking out books which I am hoping will save my English ability and teach me something as yet another baby-step to preparing for the diplomat exam I might not even take haha, gotta start planning for travelling during the breaks, studying for the GRE, and JLPT stuff... also MULTIPLE RE-ENTRY PERMIT. GET IT!!! And call home and other people ><;;;

1 comment:

  1. Sup Fro Im glad to see that it seem like your enjoying yourself man just like you today for no reason, (well i have been thing about it for a min)I told my self i had to get in contact with people today, dude what's up man? you forgot to wish me happy b-day on facebook like all my other slaves *punches* well then again you always were the rebellious one. lol anyways i pray you don't have as many children than i think you have with all your pwnage....i kinda feel sorry for those ladies tho....since true tightness isn't there (i.e Moi) they have to settle for whatever is (i.e "the fro") which isnt that bad mind you but isn't as good either... bleach and naruto are getting redonkulous but i will have to discuss that another time hopefully i will chat again real soon...

    ReplyDelete